After reconsidering…

After taking a step back to look at my code/organization, I’ve decided to start with a clean slate. Fortunately, this only sets me back a day. I don’t have much experience with a coding project of this scale. I did, however, figure out how to fix the array issue, but I also, from that, have figure out how to remove the grid all together to create a much better game field. This is the beginning of my project, which I’m going to probably work on for the next hour or so before I crash for the night.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: